Returns & Warranty
Electrical Outlet.com.au RETURNS AND WARRANTY INFORMATION:
Should you require to return items to Electrical Outlet.com.au, please keep in mind our returns policy explained as follows: -
- A minimum 2 days notice in writing either by email or fax prior to Electrical Outlet.com.au receiving the returned item(s). You should clearly state the reason for returning the item(s).
- A copy of the Electrical Outlet.com.au Invoice or Packing Slip should be sent with the returns letter and the item(s) returned.
- Please ensure you have prior authorisation from us before returning the item(s) i.e., you have a GRA number.
- Returns should be made within 7 Days after receipt of goods by the purchaser. At our discretion, if we accept the returns after this time a re-stocking fee of 20% may be charged.
- If you think items are faulty please note that no credit will be given on faulty goods until the fault has been confirmed by Electrical Outlet.com.au.
- If goods are being returned due to incorrect ordering then they must be in their original packaging and shall not be soiled, damaged or obsolete as such goods will be rejected or credited at a reduced price.
- The cost of freight in returning goods will be the responsibility of the Purchaser.
- If your return is accepted, then a credit note will be issued. No cash refund will be given.
At Electrical Outlet.com.au we pride ourselves in producing and/or selling a high-quality range of electrical products. Our aim is to ensure that our products comply with the industry standards.
This is why we offer a one-year manufacturer warranty on our products.
This warranty covers all manufacturing and material faults for a period of 1 year after the purchase date.
Please ensure that when returning any item which is faulty that you are aware of our warranty terms, as listed below: -
1. Please notify Electrical Outlet.com.au in writing as soon as you discover the fault.
2. A copy of the Invoice or Packing Slip should be sent with the returns letter and the item(s) returned.
3. Please ensure you have prior authorisation from us before returning the item(s) i.e., you have a GRA number.
4. Electrical Outlet.com.au reserves the right to inspect and test the product to confirm the manufacturing fault
5. Electrical Outlet.com.au in its sole discretion may determine to:
i. the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
ii. the repair of the goods; or
iii. the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods issued as a credit note; or
iv. the payment for having the goods repaired issued as a credit note.
6. Electrical Outlet.com.au will not be liable for any additional costs associated with the faulty item(s) including the removal and the return of the faulty product as well as the re-installation of the replacement item(s). This will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
7. The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, or any damage caused by incorrect or unauthorised installation, incorrect or unauthorized service or repair of the product, lack of care, abnormal use of the product, or damage caused by water, fire or any other natural disasters.
8. This warranty is only applicable to Australian Purchasers.
9. All credit notes or Credit Adjustments issued will be valid for a period of one (1) year from the issue date of the Credit Adjustment.
PLEASE SEND ALL RETURNED PRODUCTS TO OUR WAREHOUSE:
142 GIPPS ROAD, SMITHFIELD NSW 2164.
PLEASE NOTIFY ELECTRICAL OUTLET.COM.AU IN WRITING FOR ALL:-
RETURNS AND WARRANTY CLAIMS TO: -
FAX: 02 9756 6192