Electrical Outlet.com.au – DELIVERY DETAILS
Deliveries within Australia for Online COD Customers:
- If your order has been placed by 1pm EST and payment method is by an approved credit card then whenever possible your order will be dispatched same business day or next business day if it’s a weekend or holiday period.**
- If your payment method is not by an approved credit card, then once your deposit funds have been presented in our bank account your order will be dispatched.
Deliveries Overseas for Online COD Customers:
- Once your payment by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T) has been received, we will process and dispatch your order.
Deliveries within Australia for Account Customers:
- 1. If your order has been placed by 1pm EST then whenever possible your order will be dispatched same business day or next business day if it’s a weekend or holiday period. **
For all Customers, please note that there are times that not all items may be in stock, therefore there may be a delay in shipping or only part orders will be dispatched. **We cannot guarantee next business day delivery due to fluctuations in order demand and other events out of our control, but you can be assured we will dispatch your order as soon as we can.
Electrical Outlet.com.au delivers within Australia and Overseas. We use the following Couriers:-
TNT - Delivers Australia Wide. All orders must be signed for, unfortunately, this means we can not deliver to PO boxes. Please note that with TNT if you are not there to accept the delivery, TNT will charge to re-deliver the order. For this reason, we will charge you a $25+GST re-delivery fee if this occurs. If you are not available to accept the order, you can notify us before we despatch your items to add a Special Instruction to the order where you can advise the best place for the driver to leave your package.
Fastway – Delivers Australia Wide. All orders must be signed for; unfortunately, this means we can not deliver to PO boxes
Couriers Please - Delivers Australia Wide. All orders must be signed for; unfortunately, this means we can not deliver to PO boxes
Transcoast - Delivers Australia Wide for Pallet Orders. All orders must be signed for; unfortunately, this means we can not deliver to PO boxes
Australia Post - Delivers Australia Wide. Items can be delivered to PO boxes.
DHL – Delivery method for our Overseas Customers All orders must be signed for; unfortunately, this means we can not deliver to PO boxes
FedEx – Delivery method for our Overseas Customers All orders must be signed for; unfortunately, this means we can not deliver to PO boxes
USING YOUR OWN COURIER
Should you wish to use your own courier, please specify this when placing your order. We will prepare the goods for pickup by your courier. You can arrange the courier pickup, or we can do this for you. If you choose to have Electrical Outlet.com.au organize your courier please ensure that you give us the courier contact details as well as your account number.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN USING THE SERVICES OF A COURIER:
- All items dispatched using our Courier Service will incur a freight cost. The cost depends on the number of items as well as the weight. This will be determined once your order has been processed. All freight is subject to GST.
- Delivery time depends on the Courier Company. Once items have been dispatched from our warehouse and given to the courier, we cannot control what happens after this. We do keep records of all consignments and should there be any delivery issues we will be happy to contact the courier and trace the consignment for you.
- Special Delivery Instructions: We will ensure that any special instructions are written on the consignment note or on the courier satchel. Unfortunately, we can not guarantee that these instructions will be followed by the courier.
- Electrical Outlet.com.au will not be liable in any manner what so ever for the delay in delivery or non-delivery which is attributed to transport delays, unavailability of stock, lockouts, shortages of vehicles or any other cause that may delay or cancel delivery. Quoted Delivery & Consignment dates are estimates only.
Delivered Damaged or Incorrect Supplied Orders:
Please check all items being delivered to you. If the packaging and or items appear to be damaged then do not accept the delivery. Ensure you contact the sales staff immediately to notify Electrical Outlet.com.au of this. Please note that once you have signed for the consignment, you are accepting the order as is, unfortunately, we cannot authorize any returns for goods damaged in transit if you have signed for the delivery.
Please also check items and quantities being delivered against the Electrical Outlet.com.au packing slip enclosed. Should there be an incorrect supply, please contact us immediately. Any issues with delivery contact Electrical Outlet.com.au on 02 8197 3555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery times are dependent on our store’s stock levels. Once your order is processed, if the item is in stock, you will receive an email notification and call from our sales team to organize a suitable time for delivery.
Fast Dispatch (Same Day or Next Business Day)
90% of our orders are dispatched the same business day once payment has been approved. Then, your parcel is dispatched. In most cases, depending on the courier you will be notified via email with your unique 'delivery number' and delivery details. You will also receive the carrier's details to track and trace your order.
Our transit estimated guidelines are:
|ACT||1-2 Business Days|
|NSW||1-2 Business Days|
|VIC||1-2 Business Days|
|QLD||1-2 Business Days|
|NT||7 Business Days|
|SA||3 ~ 5 Business Days|
|TAS||5~7 Business Days|
|WA||3-7 Business Days|
|RURAL Area||5-7 days.|
Over 98% of orders shipped arrive within the above-estimated transit time.